Acworth Recruitment explains how to write an appealing job description to attract the right candidates and land the ideal talent for your organisation.
There is no doubt that the manufacturing industry is a vital part of the global economy. Here in Australian alone, it is the 7th largest industry for employment. With baby boomers exiting the workforce, it has made way for a new wave of millennial workers to enter the industry.
With this sector expected to grow 2.8% by 2021, attracting the best talent will prove an increasingly difficult task. In this article, Acworth Recruitment will explain our tips on how to write an appealing job advertisement and successfully draw in the right candidates for your organisation.
To capture new candidates, we suggest to strategically use your job advertisement to help deliver the talent your organisations wants. To achieve this, you need to be CLEAR as to what the role really is, what type of person you are looking for and what stands out about your business.
- Provide an outline of your business and what you produce. Additionally, provide insight into your company’s values, work–life culture and benefits… Why do your staff enjoy coming to work – and stay?
- Provide a solid outline of what the role actually entails – along with the skill set and experience the successful candidate will need.
- Be competitive and build on what the role will offer – You need to SELL the role to attract great candidates. A great way to accomplish this is by highlighting the benefits. Perceived “benefits” vary for each individual and it is not always the salary that is the deciding factor. Your role may offer part-time hours or flexible working arrangements. The location could be close to home for someone and save commuting and parking costs…
- Put focus on how working for your business….in this role is a positive career move. The size of your business and strong systems and team culture may be attractive. This could be a step up for someone who feels that there is no room for growth in their current position.
- Use an appropriate job title in the advertisement. Candidates most often search using keywords. Make sure your job title includes the relevant terms that a job seeker would use to find your job.
So, put yourself in the candidate’s shoes and don’t be afraid to SELL the role and your manufacturing and wholesale/ supply business. The perfect candidate may be working with one of your competitors and ready to make the move!!
With such a competitive market to attract the best talent only increasing in difficulty, why not outsource your hiring process and save yourself the headache, time, and money? Acworth Recruitment is a genuine outsource recruitment option with a cost-effective hourly charge model.
Servicing Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and other cities and regional areas around Australia, Acworth Recruitment is here to make your life easier, so you can focus on what matters and leave recruitment to the experts.
Why Not Outsource YOUR recruitment and save the Headache, Time and Money?
Acworth Recruitment is a genuine outsource recruitment option with a cost-effective hourly charge model. You can outsource as much or as little as you want. No job is too big or too small – $50 to $5,000.
For an obligation free discussion feel free to give Kim Acworth a call on 0411 278 281 or email at email@example.com.
Find out more Here